If you're running an online store, you understand the importance of giving your customers as many payment options as possible. With the rise of decentralized finance and digital assets, it is now possible for businesses to accept various types of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. One of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the market today is TRON ($TRX), and many businesses are now looking to accept it as a payment option to facilitate fast, low-cost transactions.
By accepting TRON ($TRX) as a payment option on your eCommerce store, you can tap into a growing market of crypto enthusiasts, taking advantage of this trend to attract new customers. In this post, we will explore how you can instantly accept TRON ($TRX) as a payment option on your eCommerce store and why it could benefit your business. We will guide you through the process, step by step, making it as straightforward as possible.
What are TRON Payments?
TRON payments refer to transactions made using the TRON cryptocurrency ($TRX) on the TRON network. TRON is a decentralized blockchain platform founded in 2017 by H.E. Justin Sun, which has seen impressive growth since its MainNet launch in 2018.
The TRON network boasts over 141 million user accounts and over 4.8 billion total transactions, with a total value locked (TVL) of over $11.2 billion. The TRON network is also home to the largest circulating supply of USD Tether (USDT) stablecoin and has recently launched its own decentralized stablecoin, USDD. In addition, TRON has been designated as the national blockchain for the Commonwealth of Dominica, and seven TRON-based tokens, including TRX, have been granted statutory status as authorized digital currencies in the country. These developments highlight TRON's growing significance, credibility, and use as a payment option in the digital currency landscape.
Benefits of TRON Payments
- TRON payments offer faster, cheaper transactions compared to traditional payment methods
- TRON transactions are secure and decentralized, reducing the risk of fraud or hacking
- TRON allows for borderless transactions, making it easier for merchants to reach a global audience
- TRON payments offer increased financial privacy, as they are not linked to personal or bank information
- TRON offers additional income streams for merchants through token rewards and incentives programs
- Accepting TRON payments can increase brand recognition and attract new customers who are interested in using digital currencies.
How To Accept TRON Payments for Your E-Commerce Website?
With the growing popularity of TRON, accepting TRON payments can be a valuable addition to your payment options and help increase your reach to new customers. CCPayment allows you to quickly and easily accept TRON payments on your e-commerce store. To get started, simply follow the steps below.
Create Account: Create an instant account with CCPayment and log in with your new details.
Configure Payment API: After logging in, you will be automatically redirected to your dashboard. From the left panel menu, select “Payment API,” and then follow the steps below:
- Select API configuration
- Input your webhook URL
- If you wish, you may also add a few whitelisted IP addresses to access your payment API.
- For increased security, toggle on the RSA encryption button.
Set up Merchant Preferences: Return to the left panel menu, select “Merchant Settings,” and follow the steps below:
- Upload your business logo, which will be displayed on the payment page.
- Enter a new title for your payment page.
- Select the preferred tokens you intend to accept. There are 45 tokens available. You may select TRON only or select others too if you intend to accept other cryptocurrencies.
- Set up email preferences, and save settings.
How Does TRON Payment Work?
The process of making and receiving TRON payments via CCPayment is quite straightforward. The entire process is summarized below:
-You have an E-commerce website with several payment methods, including cryptocurrency:
Online shoppers are now adopting cryptocurrency as a payment option for goods and services. Alongside your existing traditional payment methods, CCPayment allows you to add cryptocurrency with merchant tools to receive payments on your website.
-Customer shops on your website and decides to pay with TRON:
If your customer elects to pay with TRON, we will give your customer the crypto payment options you have set up in your merchant preferences, including TRON.
-CCPayment API generates a crypto payment window:
CCPayment automatically converts the total value of the items in the cart to TRON (or other selected cryptocurrency) and provides a payment link to the customer.
-Your CCPayment account is credited with TRON
After the payment is confirmed on the blockchain, your CCPayment account will be automatically credited, and the service fee of 0.03% will automatically be deducted. You can confirm this by logging in to your account and checking “Balances.”
- How can I withdraw my TRON tokens out of CCPayment?
You can easily withdraw your tokens from CCPayment to any wallet of your choice. Simply log in to your CCPayment account, go to “Balances,” and select “Withdraw.” Withdrawals made to Cwallet are free of charge.
- Can I convert my TRON tokens to cash?
Yes, you can. All you need to do is to withdraw your tokens from CCPayment and deposit them to an exchange, where you can sell your tokens for your desired fiat currency and withdraw them to your bank account.
- What is the minimum amount that my customers can shop with TRON?
Tron can support very low payments; hence, your customers can make low-cost purchases, even as low as $1
- Are TRON payments safe?
Tron payments are safe, as they are processed on a decentralized blockchain network that is secure and transparent.
So, now you know how to instantly accept TRON ($TRX) as a payment option on your e-commerce store with CCPayment. Start today!