If you just started accepting Bitcoin payments on your website, then you surely need to spread the word to encourage new and existing customers to utilize the Bitcoin payment option on your website.
You probably already have it in mind to utilize your social media pages, but you don’t really know how to go about it. Not to worry; in this article, we’ll explore strategies you can employ to promote your Bitcoin payment button and increase your online sales, regardless of your business size.
Let’s dive in!
Why Use Social Media to Promote Your Bitcoin Payment Button
It’s normal to consider social media platforms to promote all sorts of products and services and also expand a brand’s reach and audience. Beyond being a means of communication and entertainment, social media is one of the cheapest and fastest ways to facilitate business growth. In fact, social media is common ground for discussing trendy stuff like Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and other forms of technology; hence, it is a great channel to attract new customers and spread the word about your business.
Below are a few reasons why you should consider social media as a promotion/marketing tool for your business.
- Global Reach: Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn have billions of active users, including those who are interested in your product/service but just need a push to do the needful. Hence, with a little incentive, you can attract them to visit your website and eventually make a purchase.
For example, if you offer free shipping or a discount on all purchases made with Bitcoin, you automatically market your product to a new audience who’d love to pay with crypto and, at the same time, are interested in your product/service. Hence, you can easily make connections with a new set of customers all over the world.
Crypto payments are borderless, so there are no issues; as long as you can ship globally, you can accept global payments.
- Cost-Effectiveness: If you run a small business with a small marketing budget, then you have an additional reason to consider social media promotions. You can open a Facebook page, Instagram business account, Twitter account, and LinkedIn page at no cost, and with dedication, you can build a loyal audience that wants to buy what you're selling. Also, these platforms allow you to run paid ads at little cost if you have some change to spare.
In short, social media helps you promote your products either organically or with a few bucks on advertisements while exposing you to a global audience.
- Increased level of Engagement: Most social media platforms are built for active engagement, and as a brand looking to be out there, you can use this to your advantage. With active communication and real-time interaction with your audience, replying to comments, engaging in polls, accepting feedback, etc., you can build trust and garner loyalty among them. Not only does active communication help you convert new customers, but it can also help you retain existing ones, as users love to associate with brands that have great communication.
How to Leverage Social Media to Promote Your Bitcoin Payment Button
We have established how social media is a great tool for promotions, brand awareness, and other marketing activities. However, before attempting to promote your Bitcoin payment button on social media, you must be aware of the following.
- The Right Social Media Platform To Use: Indeed, all social media platforms have the potential to boost your online presence and get you out there; however, not all social media platforms may be optimal for you.
Content delivery varies on several social media platforms. Instagram works well with short video reels, Twitter works with texts or a combination of texts and images, and TikTok works with catchy videos or visual content. Also, you’re more likely to find younger audiences on Instagram and TikTok and older ones on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Hence, it is important that you create an ideal buyer persona that accurately describes your target audience, and with this information, you can choose a social media platform that is best suited for your business.
- Create a Social Media Content Strategy: It’s commonly said that failing to plan is equivalent to planning to fail. To ensure that you don’t act without a clear vision, it is important to plan ahead with a clear strategy.
You should have a social media calendar with various types of content that focuses on the benefits of using your Bitcoin payment button; it could be educative, informative, entertaining, newsworthy, interactive, or a combination of the aforementioned.
Regardless of your choice, ensure that your content is appealing, and that you schedule your posts regularly, at peak engagement times.
- Engage with Your Followers: Before marketing, the first purpose of social media is to foster online interactions, so it's important to engage with your followers and respond to their inquiries and feedback promptly.
Your audience is much more likely to engage with your post when they expect a response, and this increased activity can help increase brand awareness, and ultimately lead to increased sales.
- Follow Trends: Stay in line with the current trend on whatever social media platform you use. For example, you could use a trending sound on TikTok to create a video content, with relevant hashtags. This helps you to expand your visibility based on trends, and you can potentially get a new set of followers who are interested in your brand.
This works across all social media platforms; you just have to perfectly sync your content to flow well with the audience, and you’re good.
How to Accept Get Your Own Bitcoin Payment Button
If you’re reading this post and don’t have a Bitcoin payment button, then you may be putting the cart before the horse. Before you can promote Bitcoin payments via social media, it is important to have integrated a Bitcoin payment app on your website - and not just any payment gateway, but one that offers reliability, allowing your customers to have the best possible checkout experience. That’s where CCPayment comes in.
CCPayment is one of the best crypto payment gateways that allows you to process your transactions at an industry low service fee of 0.03%. With CCPayment, you can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, and 40+ cryptocurrencies.
Setting up a CCPayment gateway is pretty easy. All you need to do is create an account, set up your profile, and you can easily export the API plugin to your website, all by yourself. It’s easy to set up on the merchant end, and the checkout page is intuitive and easily navigable for your customers.
CCPayment also has an invoicing feature that allows you to request payment, perhaps from B2B contracts. It also has accounting tools that help you manage your balance sheet to know the state of your business. There are a million advantages of using CCpayment, and you can check them all out yourself by simply creating a free instant account!
Don’t delay any further! Register NOW and you can instantly accept crypto payments for your website with ease. Learn More